As we are heading into the Cold and Flu Season, you are no doubt concerned about your own health as well as the health of your friends and community at our events. VACS takes the health and safety of our events very seriously and are actively working with our partners to provide the best environment that we can. At the same time, we ask that those planning to attend to prepare the following so that everyone can enjoy their time at our events:
- If you feel sick please stay home and take care of yourself. We look forward to seeing you at our next event when you feel better.
Maintain good hygiene
- Please clean your hands often with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- We will provide hand sanitizers around the convention space for your convenience.
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- While masks are no longer mandated as per the BC Center for Disease Control, we strongly recommend them at our events.
- Additional masks are available around the convention space if you need one.
We will continue to monitor and follow the guidelines set out by the BC Center for Disease Control, public health authorities, and any additional policies from our facilities. Please stay up to date on their announcements and any updates on our website and social media.
Late updated: 2022-11-08